When you book a Simply Posed newborn session family can participate in the session. Then comes the daunting task of figuring out what to wear. Here are a few tips:
- Mix and Match colors! Instead of having every member of your family wear the same color, try picking a few colors that go well with creams.
- For a softer look, pick pastels or softer colors.
- For a more bold look, try maroon, navy blue and black.
- Simple patters, like stripes, are ok.
- If you want someone to wear plaid, I recommend just having one person wear the pattern. Then, pick a few solid colors that match the plaid for other family members.
- If your kids are going to take sibling shots, please stay away from tennis shoes. All I will see are the bottoms and they will not look that great in photos. Try barefoot or nicer, dress shoes.
- Avoid big logos or slogans on shirts.
- Unless requested, I don’t usually take full body shots of the family. So, moms, you can wear comfy shoes.
- Feel free to text me your outfits if you are still unsure.